- 03:38 PM - Smoke Alert for the Shire of Gingin and City of Wanneroo: bit.ly/2fqBkya--Sent 11 minutes ago
- 03:22 PM - Bushfire ADVICE 70km west of FITZROY CROSSING nr Mount Hardman Creek in SHIRE OF DERBY-WEST KIMBERLEY bit.ly/2fqBkya--Sent 27 minutes ago
- 03:04 PM - Smoke Alert for the Shire of Gingin: bit.ly/2fqBkya--Sent 45 minutes ago
- 02:53 PM - Bushfire ADVICE for West of TOM PRICE and surrounding areas in the SHIRE OF ASHBURTON: bit.ly/2fqBkya--Sent 57 minutes ago
Activity 2016-17 Season
01-11-16 Miller Rd-4.4, 1.4, LT
29-10-16 Biddle Rd-4.4, 1.4, LT
28-10-16 Biddle Rd-4.4, 1.4, LT
- Automatic Vehicle Locator Video
- Burnover Training Videos
- Standard Operation Procedures:
- Vehicle Training
- Incident Levels, DFES Control Criteria
- Training Notes-Burnover Drill, Red Flag Warnings
- Training Notes-Hose Work
- Training Notes-SELCALLS
- Foam Information
- Glossary of Terms/Acronyms
- Brigade Structure
- New Auxiliary Members
- New Members
- The Yallingup Rural District
- Brigade T-Shirts–Brigade Members Only
- Insurance Info
- 2015-16 Season Call Outs
- City of Busselton Bush Fire Brigade Policies
- Pictures and Press
- Fire Permits/Burns
- Official Reports
- Contact Us
Monthly Archives: November 2011
There will be a BBQ at the fire shed Tuesday, Nov. 29 in place of the regular training session. Family members are invited. Advertisements
The light tanker went to the Margaret River fire Sunday, November 27. Another crew is on standby for Sunday night.
The 4.4 returned back from the Margaret River fire Friday, November 24. Crews attended the fire from late Wednesday through Friday.
The brigade sent its 4.4 and crew (with replacements) to assist in the Maragraet River fire. The first crew went down on November 23 and was replaced every 12 hours.
The brigade sent two trucks and 7 members to assist the Dunsborough brigade at a control burn at Yasse-Yallingup Road on Tuesday, November 22. The burn started at 3:30pm and was finsihed around 8:30.
The Brigade raised $10,000 at its annual ball, November 5, thanks to the generosity of members and friends and the hard work of the ball committee.