- You can choose from Men’s or Women’s T-shirts using the menu at top right.
- You can choose from a variety of mottos. You will first see the backs of the T-shirts with the various mottos. Choose the one you want by clicking on it.
- As you’ll see on the website not all designs are available for both sexes – if one is missing that you want, email Duncan Gardner to add it.
- Once you have clicked on the motto you like, you then click on the small image of the front of the T-shirt at the bottom.
- You then click on “Change Text” and for “Your Name” enter your name, and optionally
rank/title. You can enter on one line or two. Click on Preview to see it and if it is ok, click on Done.
- Choose your size, they tend to be a little smaller than you would expect.
- Do not change the colour. All the shirts are to be red.
- Click on Add To Cart
- Note: In order to save on postage, you may want to combine orders with other members.
- Any member can order shirts for themselves and their partner. If you want to order shirts for someone else as a gift, check with the Captain.